FYI, my banana costume was a child's size 6x, if you can believe that! it was a little small on me, and John had to cut the opening for my head a little more. When he picked the costume up at the store, he said the adult size was way too big for me so he got the teen size - or so he thought. It was the child's size! It didn't fit me quite right, but we made it work since we never got back to the store to exchange it. Tommy looked adorable in his monkey costume, which fit him much better than I expected. I bought it before he was born, and since he was so tiny when he arrived I thought I should have gotten the newborn size, but fortunately he grew enough to fit into the 3 month size.
Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!
Cute Costumes! I love the whole theme.
ReplyDeleteMy blog wasn't telling me that you've been updating yours. :o(
Sounds like you guys are doing good - glad to hear that Tommy is getting big & strong. I had many of the same feelings you did about nursing before having my first baby and I ended up doing it for 12 months (but I didn't go back to work). So keep up the good work with it, sounds like he's getting plenty to eat - it does get easier as they grow.