Today was Tommy's 4-month check-up, and he was 13 pounds, 12 ounces!!!!! I was shocked - my guess was slightly under 13 pounds. He was 25 1/4" and his head circumference was 42.5. he is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. Today's visit included 2 shots and an oral vaccine. He did okay for the oral vaccine and the first shot, but poor kid lost it on the second shot. He had one semi-long nap in the morning at daycare and then 2 shorter catnaps in the afternoon...I picked him up around 4pm today to go to the doctor and he had just fallen asleep, so we kind of messed up his nap schedule as a result. John brought him home after the appointment and said he fell asleep in the car. Mommy went to get a manicure and he was still sleeping when I got home. We were actually able to eat dinner together before he woke up; in fact, we ended up having to wake him up which was not a pleasant situation...he was very hungry and possibly a bit out of sorts from the shots. He did not finish his bottle, so we can't be surprised if he might wake up tonight, but he was out very quickly after the last bottle.
Tomorrow is Mommy's first time to do drop off as I am going in to work a little late since I have a doctor's appointment. I am wondering how I am going to do since I only did drop off on the first day, and that was with John. I have a feeling I'm going to like pick ups better than drop offs!
What a BIG BOY! That is so awesome that he has gained so much weight...he looks so adorable! We just started Cora on rice cereal Sunday and she loves it! BUT, she hates hates HATES her belly-maybe her and Tommy will just go striaght to walking!
ReplyDelete