Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow Day with Elmer Fudd...I Mean Tommy!

We got a little snow last weekend, just enough to cover the ground and give us the opportunity to take Tommy out sledding on the hill for the first time ever! Tommy looked so cute in the snow pants that my sister picked up for him last year that fit perfectly this year...and he was hysterical to watch walking in the snow boots, which I bought last year on sale that I'm going to be lucky to squeeze a few wears out of this winter.  And how about the fact that he looks like Elmer Fudd with that hat on...so funny! 

Check out the video of him going down the hill on the sled on his own, as well as his freestyle run where he heads right for the drain pipe...boys!!! 








I especially love how he stares off into space after asking for "another one" - meaning another ride down the hill...he was overdue for a nap and we hoped this would wear him out...it did, but the nap only lasted an hour.  And we need to get a new sled too...after he insisted on getting out of the sled and running up and down the hill, John noticed the sticker on the sled that said, "NOT MEANT FOR USE ON HILLS."  Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment