Although Santa did drop off some presents late Christmas Eve at our house, since we were out of town until Wednesday, we did Christmas morning on Thursday, December 30th at our house. I remember carrying Tommy downstairs last year while John used the Flip-video, and we did the same thing again this year. This year, however, Tommy actually pointed at all the gifts in front of the tree when we got to the living room...it was so amazing to see his face light up, as it should, on Christmas morning.
Thought this was a funny and cute shot from behind!
Opening presents was so much fun this year with Tommy. He is an amazing little boy who continues to melt my heart everytime I look at him. He's sweet and funny and so smart...but of course, I am biased! Merry Christmas to my little boy Tommy - every day is Christmas for us thanks to your presence in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment