Tommy loves music. Sunday we went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Bayonne and since we did not march this year, we got to enjoy several different drum and bagpipe bands going past our viewing spot. Tommy really enjoyed them and clapped along. They had a bagpiper come to daycare last week for St. Patrick's Day, so I'm wondering if they had the kids clapping along while the person played songs. He just started clapping on his own at the parade though - I did not have to tell him to clap, but was watching to see what his reaction would be when the first group came along, and the first video shows just that:
Tommy is also knows for his amazing laugh. He laughs at just about anything and everything. Apparently I am a lot funnier than people give me credit for because this kid laughs at many things that his Mommy does. And he's incredibly ticklish. Also likes to make funny noises and make you laugh, as evidenced here:
No comments:
Post a Comment