Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So What! Wednesday


One of the bloggers I follow does a cool thing called So What Wednesday...this is the first time I'm ever linking in, so I hope it works!

SO WHAT....

  • if I haven't played golf in over 3 years and I'm playing in an outing today with my boss and 2 other colleagues?  They are the funniest people in the world, so it's going to be all about the yuks on a beautiful sunny day outside the office!
  • if my main goal of being outside on the golf course today is to get a little sun?
  • if my 20 month old son eats fruit but I don't?
  • that I have 3 M&M dispensers on my desk at work?  I only liked plain and dark chocolate, though I got a bag of peanut butter ones recently that went into the 3rd dispenser and I like them now too.
  • if I ask my boss if he needs lunch and/or Starbucks just so he'll say "you fly, I'll buy!"
  • that I add things to my to do list after I've actually done them just so I have something to cross out?
  • that I may come in for a half day on Friday just so I don't "waste" a whole vacation day since we'll probably get the word that we can leave early around lunchtime?
  • that I am allergic to cats and have two of them at home?  I get shots once a month for a list of allergies, of which cats are not the worst!  My allergy doctor knows by know to just ask how they are doing rather than ask if I'd consider getting rid of them.
That's what I'm saying so So What to today!  Thanks to Shannon at http://www.lifeafteridew.com/ for letting me link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment