Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brotherly Love at Its Best

Kids and animals together can either be really good, or really bad.  I recall trying to get Tux and Tails to sit next to Tommy's bouncy seat for Tommy's first Christmas, so I could include them on the Christmas card.  The only way I could get a picture was to feed them some treats in their bowls and put them on either side of the seat.  So the shot is of them eating on either side of Tommy.  I posted some rare, if perhaps the ONLY photos of Tux and Tommy together a few weeks ago here.  We've learned not to try to force it, because it usually results in bad pictures, even with Tails.  So I was quite excited to find these on the camera that John took while I was working:

Hugging it out

Seeing eye to eye

Being gentle...and Tails looks like he is trying to snuggle in a bit

Tails really trusts Tommy at this point

I'm not even sure Tails regrets trusting him...he loves this stuff!

Obligatory Tux shot so he doesn't feel left out.  He seems annoyed that one of his brothers dumped all his toys out.

Tux and Tails discuss how to clean up the mess Tommy made
I can't say how lucky we feel that the cats have accepted Tommy as a part of our family (even if I've caught Tux giving him a side eye glare or two), and that I'm still the only one allergic to cats. Odd to be thankful for that, I know. What we won't do for our kids...fur or skin ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment