Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bubbles are Good For You

I realize I'm seriously far behind in blogging. Not much has changed from when I mentioned a few posts ago about how busy I am at work, how my allergies are bugging me, and I'm just flat out stressed.  But it's bugging me that I have not been able to get around to blogging and getting the last few posts up from when Oma and Aunt Ria were here to visit Tommy.  I hope to finish them up this weekend, but a certain lady named IRENE might have other plans if she knocks out our power.  We've been busy the past few days prepping for the hurricane that is hitting the East Coast.  As I type this, the rain is really coming down, and the winds are pretty strong, about 23 mph according to the news reports for our area.  Tommy is nestled in his crib, and we're not planning on going anywhere. The worst of the storm is scheduled to hit us sometime in the middle of the night/early Sunday (tomorrow morning).  But on to happier stuff...

Like how cute this soon to be 2 year old is...my All American boy, who loves bubbles!

Aw, shucks Mommy...you caught me being cute!

Tommy points to this statue and claims that it's him

He also tries to get the golf club and ball to come off every time.

Ball!  Yes, still obsessed with those.

Trying to catch a bubble in his mouth

Success!

A never ending game of bubble chasing!

On the tricycle that previously belonged to all of Tommy's cousins

That dinosaur "horn" is so loud and annoying. Tommy loves it.  And the neighbors must love us!

But if they see this cute boy making all the noise, I don't think they'll mind so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment